Monday, August 19, 2013

What's been happening?

Since the start of this blog, I've been trying to figure out how to work everything and how to make my little online world a little more homey.  Obviously, it's still a work in progress, but I figured out how to make a banner!! Lol.  I have to say, I'm quite impressed! So simple! Not...okay kind of, but it still took me a while to research before I hit that simple part.

Other than that, the hubby took Lydia and I on a surprise trip to MN this past weekend for my birthday.  I was a bit of a crank because I was not prepared and I hate being rushed and unprepared, but overall it was a great trip just being with the little family.  Thank you hubby!

Because of all the things going on lately and me trying to work this whole blog thing, I haven't had much time to sew anything, but I did manage to refine my bib pattern and make some bibs and washcloths.  More stories on those cute things on another post, but I just wanted to post up some pictures of my latest OMG Oh so Nummy productions.  I love! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment